Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Back To School

Here he is on the first day of kindergarten. He was sooo excited to be grown up. I was really good about not crying his first day. I must admit on day 2 I broke down when I got back in the car.
Fifth grade for smiley Kiley. She is a social butterfly and will have a great year. Today is her birthday and she is 11. I promised that I would bring cupcakes to class this afternoon.

The boys!! Thomas is a sophomore and Seth is in 8th grade. It is hard for me to see how fast they are growing up. Sports is pretty much both of their lives and that is the way I like it.


1 comment:

Carina said...

I am blown away that Cannon is in Kindergarten!! I remember the day you called me when you found out you were expecting. Your older boys are looking so grown up too. Time flys!