
Sunday, January 4, 2009
Finishing the Boys room.
Here is the final result of the boys bedroom. We painted the entire room and re-did the closet organizer. We put up the fat heads they received for Christmas. There was a lot of taping and painting and......kicking Cannon and Kiley out!! Thomas was a HUGE help to me. After a long talk about why we shouldn't paint the whole room Sea Hawk Blue, they finally agreed to using a brown to tone down and lighten the room. I guess the moral to the story is......moms are always right!!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




7 comments:
YOU DID AN AWESOME JOB!!!! . . .YES MOM IS ALWAYS RIGHT! I'M GLAD THEY FIRGURED IT OUT!
looks gr8!!! and of course mom is always right!!!
That looks so great! I am envious of your talent and time. My kids will have memories of dirty white walls and messy rooms because I just can't get around to doing anything nice with them.
You always had such a nack for decorating things. Looks fabulous. I keep telling my boys I want to change their room but never seem to have the time.
The rooms look great! How fun! I hope to be a great mom and do that for my kiddies some day. :)
I can't understand why anyone would argue with you on decorating colors...that just seems crazy!!! I love the wrestling wall, that is a great way to display all of their hard work! Yet again, you are amazing!
Post a Comment