Friday, June 12, 2009

Thomas Turns "Sweet" 16!!

My first born turned 16 today. WOW is all that comes to mind. I remember his birth like it happened today. Thomas was 2 weeks late. That's right 2 weeks passed his due date and I kept getting bigger and bigger. Finally after 18 hours of labor with no epidural I might add, they told me a C-section was my only option. This would be my first of four more C-sections to come. Thomas was born June 12th 1993 and weighed in at 9lbs even. What a hard yet exciting day in our lives. Thomas was the first grand baby on my husbands side and number 4 on mine. We love you Thomas. Thomas' blessing day. July 4th 1993
Hanging out with his dad.
I LOVE Thomas' brown eyes. This was a favorite activity with olives. He used to ask me if he could have olives as treats.
My baby is in Kindergarten here.
Thomas loves to wrestle. He has had two outstanding years in high school wrestling. He has been wrestling since he was 7.
Happy Birthday Thomas Jared Manning!

3 comments:

Darcie said...

WOW!!! I can not believe how fast time flies!! Steve and I were just talking about what a good kid Thomas is. My kids STILL talk about when he would come and babysit for us. How FUNNY!!! WOW... it just hit me that we are going to see him driving around... that will most likely FREAK me out the first time or two.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Thomas!!! :0)

The Wrights said...

Jared looks like he had just been weened in that pic of him holding Thomas. What a young dad.

Jenny said...

Happy birthday! Sweet 16! What a handsome, young man! Happy birthday Thomas!