Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Family Night is Always Fun!!

Okay, for games after family home evening Cannon loves to play "don't wake up the lion!" What is this you ask? Well one person lays on the floor pretending to be a sleeping lion. One at a time we sneak up and touch the lion until the lion wakes up and attacks the person touching him. Sounds crazy but a ton of fun to watch my kids play it with Jared. Even Thomas and Seth get involved. Here they all ganged up on Jared and he tackled everyone.


Cannon has to have his turn being the lion too. He waits every time for Thomas and then pounces. I really love the way the older boys play this with him. I don't think Jared knows he isn't the lion this time and he is headed my way!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

that seems like a really fun game!! i bet cannon tries to tackle everyone when hes the lion!!! well just so you no i do e-mail CC but just not lately cause of school but i just did and she told me to tell you hi!!! well have a great day bye!!!

Kim said...

What a fun FHE!!! Next time we will need to see Oretta on the ground.

Jenny said...

How fun! I don't know if I would want to go against those wrestlers though huh?! Tee hee...I'm sure you hold your own! :)

By the way, your hair looks really pretty!

Jill Manning said...

Seriously, your kids are the greatest!! I love that Thomas and Seth play right along!!!! They make this aunt very proud!