Sunday, April 12, 2009

EASTER SUNDAY

Here we go again...another year passes and my kids get bigger. Like Christmas I take a picture of the kids on the stairs. They didn't give me any trouble this time in fact they let me take another one on the table.
What a night. I was waiting for the household to settle down and drift off to sleep so the Easter bunny could make an appearance. However Cannon had a million excuses and Thomas was watching UFC with his dad. I finally decided that Thomas is almost 16 years old and didn't care if he saw everything.
When I grew up the Easter Bunny would spread jelly beans out all over our living room. When we woke up we would get ready for the count down and run in and collect as many as we could before they were all gone. I was telling Seth about this and he wanted the Easter Bunny to do this at our house. I bought a ton of candy and covered the living room. So today after church we had the count down and off they went!! Cannon scored the most because he is spoiled and the older kids went slow for him.

No comments: