Tuesday, April 14, 2009

TO THE BIRTHDAY BOY

APRIL 14, 1995
SETH HUNTER MANNINGPOOR LITTLE SETH...WAS THIS A FORESHADOW OF THINGS TO COME
SETH LOVED HIS SWING
8 YEARS OLD

FOOTBALL STAR

BASEBALL STAR

SETHYBOY HUNTER MANNING
Today is Seth's 14th birthday. Seth has always been a joy to our family. He possesses so many great qualities that make you love him. He has a quiet honest personality. Sports is his love and plays everything. There could never be a boy born that was more of a clone of his father. Not only in looks but in personality... these two are twins. You will always find Seth playing in the front yard with all the neighbor kids be it football practice or baseball games.
When Seth was born I did not get to hold him for six hours because his temperature was low and he needed to be in the warmer.
Journal Quote:
"After six hours in my room, and millions of calls to the nursery, they were finally bringing you to my room so I could hold you for the first time.You were beautiful...my handsome little boy! The little person that I had carried in my body was finally here in my arms. I love you Seth."
Happy Birthday To You!!!!

2 comments:

Darcie said...

What a CUTE post!!! Happy Birthday Seth!!!

P.S. I love the picture with the kids on the stairs in shows you how BIG they are getting!!!

Diane said...

Seth looks great! Look how good looking he has become. I loved seeing all the pictures from the past. :)