For those of you, and there have been many, who have asked me if Cannon ever slows down long enough to sleep. Well the anwser is once in awhile he will sit still long enough to get heavy eyes. It also helps that church is now at 9am and he hates getting up that early. Today during the Super Bowl Cannon fell asleep while Jared rubbed his back. There is nothing like a good football game or a golf tournament to put you right to sleep. We were all in shock because Cannon NEVER takes a nap. He has been our "
little energizer bunny" since he was born. In fact he stopped taking naps before he was 1.


I thought these pictures were so cute I had to share! He slept through the whole Super Bowl. We were cheering half volume and telling Thomas that he needed to bring his voice down to a whisper. "This is the Super Bowl mom, be real." Well...our team lost and when Cannon woke up he asked us who won? The
stinking Steelers.
2 comments:
My favorite was playing games at Christmas time at Katies and it was probably 2 am and Cannon comes up wide awake and asked to watch Spiderman...classic Cannon. Those are sweet pics of him though. And yes, I too am bummed about the Super Bowl.
My favorite thing about visiting your blog is the great 80's rock I get to hear!! ;)
When is the next wrestling tournament? We want Kiley to move in.
Rachel
Post a Comment