We have been super busy with wrestling these last few weeks. We are getting closer to the end. Thomas had the 4A Region tournament in Orem. In order to go on to State you need to place in the top 4 in this tournament. Thomas battled and ended up with a third place medal. He is headed to State this next week. YIPPEE!!!! When this is all over I think I may see a doctor about an ulcer??Saturday, February 7, 2009
Wrestling Update
We have been super busy with wrestling these last few weeks. We are getting closer to the end. Thomas had the 4A Region tournament in Orem. In order to go on to State you need to place in the top 4 in this tournament. Thomas battled and ended up with a third place medal. He is headed to State this next week. YIPPEE!!!! When this is all over I think I may see a doctor about an ulcer??
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
It was so much fun!! I know our family had a great time cheering on Thomas. Good Luck and remember not to bite your nails!!!
Post a Comment