This weekend we were in Coalville for the USA Folkstyle State finals tournament. Cannon took 3rd, Seth and Thomas both took first. Cannon was a 45lb Flyweight. Seth was a 128lb schoolboy. Thomas was a 152lb cadet. Cannon is holding his metal. The reason I love this picture is because it was all about Cannon. They love him to death and made him feel like he was the Champion instead of them.
Sunday, February 22, 2009
USA Folkstyle State
This weekend we were in Coalville for the USA Folkstyle State finals tournament. Cannon took 3rd, Seth and Thomas both took first. Cannon was a 45lb Flyweight. Seth was a 128lb schoolboy. Thomas was a 152lb cadet. Cannon is holding his metal. The reason I love this picture is because it was all about Cannon. They love him to death and made him feel like he was the Champion instead of them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
You make very HOT looking boys! Am I allowed to say that and not be creepy? I mean it in the noncreepiest way!
Those boys are so good because they have such a good mom. Just thought you should know.
Post a Comment