I came into the living room to find Cannon staring at his presents. He was VERY excited it was Christmas Eve. He had been doing a count down since December 1st.
Every year on Christmas Eve my kids open their present from Jared's mom. She makes them pajama bottoms and they wear them to bed. It gets harder and harder to get this picture because the kids are getting older and complain more. I said that I have one of these shots every year and I will be doing it as long as I can. Hey I may have their kids and spouses on these stairs one day in grandma's pajama bottoms!!
The kids draw names between each other. Here Thomas is opening his Beatles CD from Cannon. Cannon is pointing out that there are 26 songs on it.
This was the biggest present under the tree. Seth was ready to finally see what was in it. Seth is a HUGE HUGE Seattle Seahawks fan. This was a fat head of his team logo. Before we could stick it to his wall we needed to paint his and Thomas' room. I will post pictures later because we finished painting it last night and put it up.
Kiley had a great Christmas. She said she got everything she wanted and then some. She is so easy to please. I love that she is happy and positive about everything!! Her favorite gift was her MP3 player and Taylor Swift CD. She is busy making a list of the songs she wants to download to her MP3 player.
There is nothing more exciting then watching a little one open gifts. Cannon was so funny with all his one liners and high fives after every gift. He was spoiled as usual and it wasn't just me. Thomas had his name and bought him more than he needed.I love Christmas and the time we have together as families. I am thankful for the birth of our Savior. MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE.



2 comments:
Fun day!!!! Love the picture of all the kids on the stairs. My kids have to be bribed for me to get goood pictures.
All my kids are practicing Guitar Hero so they can keep up with your boys.
Have a great day.
I can't believe how much Cannon looks like Jared in his picture on the right side of the screen! What a good lookin' fam you've got there!
Post a Comment