We had a big snow fall Saturday morning. Kiley hurried to get all her stuff on so she could shovel the drive way.

Cannon didn't want to have anything to do with shoveling. All he wanted was to play in the snow and throw snowballs. I love the SNOW!!! I love how
peaceful it is to watch fall and see all the fun things the kids make in it. Of course no one likes to drive in it, so we have plenty of cocoa stocked up for days like today.

That night we had our ward Christmas Party. Kiley had a part in the program as an angel and was dressed up for the part. Cannon sat on the stage staring out at me with a very mad face. After it was over he came running to me and said, "well....that was boring." I think he was just mad he didn't have a part.

And the angel said unto them, "Fear not: for, behold, I bring you good tidings of great joy, which shall be unto all people. For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Savior, which is Christ the Lord."
4 comments:
Kiley did wonderful and looked so great dressed up!
I saw your kids shoveling the driveway and wanted to ask them to come do mine next. :)
Kiley looked great and did a fabulous job!!! We missed you at wrestling, but looks like the kids had a good time anyway.
I am so glad that we have a snowblower, cause I HATE shoveling snow. Steve doesn't mind so that is nice too. It does look like your kids had fun. Shelby & Braxton had all the snow gear on and out the door before I could say yes to going outside. Crazy kids. I think they played until the couldn't feel their fingers.
I love the snow too! And Camo didn't seem to mind it either. :) I wish we hadn't missed the ward party! It looks like it was a lot of fun!
Post a Comment