Saturday, December 6, 2008

More Wrestling Hardware

Yes, I will admit that we have a problem. We love wrestling!! We had a very busy weekend. Seth had a National Tournament in Salt Lake. He wrestled hard and ended up with a 3rd place trophy. Jared was with Seth while I drove to Price for Thomas' first duel of the high school season.
Thomas started Friday with 4 matches. He went 3-1 pinning 3 and losing a close match 4-6. Saturday started with 4 pins and a win by points. He ended with a record of 8-1. He took home a 2nd place medal for his weight class. The Tooele Buffs took home the team trophy with 1st place.

4 comments:

Kim said...

Looks like you are going to need a trophy case!!

Good Job Thomas and Seth!!

Hang in there Jared and Oretta, you still have many years of this fun life.

Diane said...

Good job guys! Your lights look good on your house. :)

The Wrights said...

Love the trophy boys,but I really love the clock.

Darcie said...

WOW!! great job!!! It sound like you guys are into to wrestling like we are to dance!!!